11 things...

Since it's November, the 11th month,
I've listed 11 things I’ve learned so far this year…..

I’ve learned that what you are right now is the product of your past.
So, no reason to blame others.

I have learned that 90% (approximately) of every action or reaction you make in any situation, the result comes from you alone.
Whatever that circumstances may be, it’s all up to you how you handle the situation.

Happiness is a choice.
It’s not just a mere feeling of joy or gladness. It’s a decision that any person can make.

If you only do things what you have already mastered, you will never grow, technically.

Life is totally and absolutely a series of test and episodes of training.
Difficult situations/problems, impossible people to deal with – life gets better when they’re around.

No pain, no gain. – This is so true.

What you think, you become.
What you inculcate in your mind becomes the product of your every thought. Positive or negative.

The tongue is the most powerful tool.
It can make or break.

Thus, making words the most powerful drug in the world.
It can also make or break.

Every word that’ll come out from your mouth is like a boomerang.
It’ll come back to you by all means. So speak gently, and choose words wisely.

There’s no point in planning if you just keep on planning but not doing anything.

2 comments:

  1. hi there! added you already. just add me up tnx! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already added you, thanks for visiting my site,

    I would agree with you I have a post which I discuss the natural law, lahat kasi ng nangyayari satin is because of our action.

    Thanks bro

    ReplyDelete