since it's free, dream more.

What are your dreams when you were young?
Have you achieve some of them so far?
I never dream to become a nurse but then this was my profession God has given me, as I was working before in a hospital, I realized why. But then I know I can do more than just that.
Here are the list that I dream to become so far...

Teacher – I became one already
Painter- I used to draw and paint when I was a child, but I need enhancements on this one
Write a book or compose a song – I used to write poems when I was in college, and write different stories out of nowhere, but i kinda lost my copies
Photographer – I love photo shooting on nature, events, people, but I’m a lousy one
Chef – I love cooking, since eating is my past time, haha!
Barista – not only because I love coffee but also I want to become an…
…Entrepreneur – establish a coffee shop/bakeshop as a business someday
Ride on a hot air balloon – since I was a child I dreamt of flying
Climb a mountain
Visit different places around the Philippines
Explore Japan, Italy, Spain, Seychelles, Greece and some virgin Islands
Sponsor child/children in Worldvision.org
Have a taste of the finest delicacies all over the world
Learn to play piano
learn kung-fu or arnis
learn how not to dance lousy (I know robotics move, hehe)
learn Japanese language and their accent
Join medical missions all over the world
Design my own house and build one
Share God’s love
and fulfill my purpose here on earth.

What do you want to achieve? What do you really want to do?
Write them. It'll help you sort out what you really want to do in life.
You may not know if it will work out or not but somehow you'll gain a sense of purpose in living.
There's no harm in dreaming, it's free, might as well take all the chances.

cheers!

4 comments: