Emo

How can her heart carry a heavy burden behind those bright and cheerful eyes?I’m starting to miss her smile, the sound of her laughter, the tone of her sweet and calm voice. The words she utters with her wits and clever expressions, her charmed captivating every person’s heart were the traits I admire about her. Her vivid personality was adored by many. When she smiles, the gloominess of anyone’s face will surely vanish. As soon as her lips widen like a gleam of dawn is like an assurance of life’s happiness and serenity. In her eyes you’ll find peace, in her laughter you’ll find calmness, in her point of views you’ll find realities of life. In her life as far as your eyes can see, you’ll find felicity.

However none of them knew that behind her tranquil face lies a desolate and grieving heart attempting to break loose from the confinement of a deep seated burden inside her that has been accustomed for a very long time. Her melancholies were perfectly covered with those pretentious glowing eyes. Her loneliness and sorrow were concealed with her laughter.
A mournful optimist maybe that is what she is. Her incongruous behavior seems to be eerie. But how does she do it? How can she cheer others while her burden’s weighing her down like a pit full of wet sand sucking him down? How can she make people full of life while she seems to be empty deep inside? She got so much love to give, but so much pain to carry in his lonely, grieving heart.

As I sat before her under the tree while watching the sun setting from the horizon, I saw tears fell from her eyes. Tears I have never before seen in my life. I felt her sorrow deep within her. All the while I thought of how she can endure all the heartaches and pains alone. But as I look at her now she’s like a fragile glass that in any moment could break. Her pitiful laments could be heard throughout the sound of the breeze in that very place. Every tears falling from her eyes was like a shed of blood coming out.

As the sun sets in the amazing shadows of the colorful sky I wish there was some kind of time limit in an emotion – so that she would know when to stop feeling all the anguish beneath her, but on the second thought, she needed it, a time alone with her emotion. She could not utter a single word. She just cries her heart out. I can feel every single emotion in every inch of her body.

But how long can she hide the pain? For how much longer will she keep it?
I keep asking myself for I myself couldn’t sustain it. I wish I could do something to ease the pain inside her, tell her it’ll all be fine. I wish I have those words to cheer and calm her down, and somehow make her feel better.

But I couldn’t speak a single word. I can’t think of anything to say but to stay and just be with her. I prayed silently and ask God that whatever this person is feeling right now, she might endure it. That she might overcome all emotional disaster she had to bear and may she see the omnipotent God in the midst of all unfathomable circumstances. We watched the beautiful sun calmly as it sets down from the horizon.At that moment I still have the courage to smile for behind every tears falling from her misty eyes I see a different perception of a human emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment