I AM A BELIEVER

I am a believer.

I believe in destiny.
I believe in the power of change.
I believe in the power of prayer.
I believe in freedom.
I believe in faith, hope and love.

I believe that the heart is more than a muscle.
I believe that true happiness cannot be found in any material things in this world.
I believe that everything happens for a reason.
I believe that my life can make a difference.
I believe that true love can only be found at the right place, at the right moment and at the right person.

I believe I can be a better person.
I believe that the less we talk and the more we listen is one better way of communication.
I believe that the more you get hurt the more we can be a stronger person.
I believe that complaining can change nothing.
I believe that without God, I am nothing.
I believe that this life is a gift that we should cherish everyday.


You, what do you believe?

5 comments:

  1. if that's the case...

    i'm a believer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a believer too... :) nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I had a comment yesterday... hmmmm it means I wasn't able to get in. I got some internet problems yesterday.

    I believe that there is a power on my words...
    I believe in what you have posted...
    I believe that you will be a good blogger...
    I believe that you will keep posting...
    I believe that you do good to others...

    I already link you on my blogroll. I just like to ask if your first name is Kenshin?

    ReplyDelete